- Message From America's Engineering Associations
- ASME General Position Paper: Securing America's Energy Future
- ASME Statement of FY17 Department of Energy Budget Request
- ASME EPPTF Statement on DOE Research Reauthorizations
- ASME General Position Paper: “Blue Ribbon Commission on America’s Energy Future”
ASME has long advocated a balanced portfolio of energy supplies to meet the nation’s energy needs, including advanced clean coal, petroleum, nuclear, natural gas, waste-to-energy, biomass, solar, wind and hydroelectric power. ASME also supports energy efficient building and transportation technologies, as well as transmission and distribution infrastructure sufficient to satisfy demand under reasonably foreseeable contingencies. Only such a portfolio will allow the U.S. to maintain its quality of life while addressing future environmental and security challenges.
Visit the ASME Energy Forum for free webinars on a broad range of energy sources and related technologies.
ASME Government Relations conducts congressional briefings to inform Members of Congress and their staff about engineering, science and technology aspects of current public policy issues and to increase awareness among Congressional staff of ASME as a credible source of technical information.