- NEW! Position Paper: Letter calling for increased investment in appropriations bill for DOE Office of Science, ARPA-E, Energy Innovation Hubs and funding for DOE science programs at S. 1460 levels.
- ARPA-E Coalition Support Letter for FY 2018 Budget
- Message From America's Engineering Associations
- ASME General Position Paper: Securing America's Energy Future
- ASME Statement of FY17 Department of Energy Budget Request
- ASME EPPTF Statement on DOE Research Reauthorizations
- ASME General Position Paper: “Blue Ribbon Commission on America’s Energy Future”
ASME has long advocated a balanced portfolio of energy supplies to meet the nation’s energy needs, including advanced clean coal, petroleum, nuclear, natural gas, waste-to-energy, biomass, solar, wind and hydroelectric power. ASME also supports energy efficient building and transportation technologies, as well as transmission and distribution infrastructure sufficient to satisfy demand under reasonably foreseeable contingencies. Only such a portfolio will allow the U.S. to maintain its quality of life while addressing future environmental and security challenges.
- NIST's Visiting Committee on Advanced Technology Holds Public Meeting on October 23-24Oct 20, 2017 -
- The U.S. Department of Energy Issues Small Business Research and Development Funding Opportunity AnnouncementOct 19, 2017 -
- Energy Department Announces New Projects Between U.S. and China Businesses to Reduce Energy ConsumptionOct 19, 2017 -
Visit the ASME Energy Forum for free webinars on a broad range of energy sources and related technologies.
ASME Government Relations conducts congressional briefings to inform Members of Congress and their staff about engineering, science and technology aspects of current public policy issues and to increase awareness among Congressional staff of ASME as a credible source of technical information.
- NEW! Washington Internships for Students of Engineering (WISE) accepting applications
- NEW!October Webinar Highlighting ASME Federal Government Fellowships
- NEW! Highlighting ASME Federal Government Fellowships
- NEW! Meet ASME's 2017-2018 Federal Fellows
- NEW! Webinar on Swanson Fellowship and National Network for Manufacturing Innovation